Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- Garage Door Log
- Close your garage door if it starts raining
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
- Tell Alexa to lock up at nightby
- Open the garage when arriving home
- Close your garage door when you leave home
- If the current temperature drops below 65°F then close my garage door
Useful Garageio and MagicHue integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn lights offThis action will turn your lights off.
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Turn lights onThis action will turn your lights on.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Toggle lights on/offThis action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
- Change colorThis action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Blink lightsThis action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Switch to dynamic mode for your LightsThis action will change your lights to the requested dynamic mode such as light flashing, jumping, gradual change and strobe.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate your scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together