Open your garage door
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- If I arrive at my house then open my garage door
- Close your garage door when you leave home
- If the current temperature drops below 65°F then close my garage door
- Check and close the garage door every night with Garageio
- If my door is opened or closed then send me a text message
- If my door is opened or closed then send me an email
- Open the garage door with a small button in your car
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
Useful Garageio and MIYO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Irrigation has startedThis trigger fires if irrigation for an irrigation area has started
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Irrigation has stoppedThis trigger fires if irrigation has stopped for given irrigation area
- Soil is dryThis trigger fires if soil is dry for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- Soil is wetThis trigger fires if soil is wet enough for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- History of irrigation has startedThis query returns a list of when irrigation for an area has started.
- Door Open StateThis query returns a list of recent events when a garage door you manage was opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- History of dry soilThis query returns a list of when soil was dry for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- History of irrigation stopsThis query returns a list of if irrigation was stopped for given irrigation area
Actions (Then that)
- Start irrigationThis action will start irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Stop irrigationThis action will stop irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Activate automodeThis action will activate automatic irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Deactivate automodeThis action will deactivate automatic irrigation for given irrigation area until it is activated again. E.g. if you have a garden party you can deactivate sprinklers using this action.
- Send rain detected notificationThis action will notify MIYO if it is raining or not. This action can be used to integrate existing rain sensors into your irrigation system.
- Firmware updateThis action will check and install updates to your cube.
- Automower statusThe irrigation should not start as long as the automower is still mowing. To handle this situation, MIYO can be informed if the automower has started or finished mowing.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together