If the current temperature drops below 65°F then close my garage door
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Open your garage door
- Close your garage door when you leave home
- Open the garage door with a small button in your car
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
- Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
- Close your garage door if it starts raining
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
Useful Garageio and NIBE Uplink integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Boost hot water productionThis Action will temporarily increase the hot water production in your NIBE system by turning on the temporary lux feature.
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Boost ventilationThis Action will temporarily boost the ventilation speed by switching to "speed 4".
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Set temperature settingThis Action will create a smart home thermostat in NIBE Uplink which will be used for controlling the indoor temperature for the next 7 days. If no update of the values are provided before that, the system will return to its previous settings.
- Set to home modeThis Action will place your system in Home mode.
- Set to away modeThis Action will place your system in Away mode.
- Set to vacation modeThis Action will place your system in Vacation mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together