Check and close the garage door every night with Garageio
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Open the garage when arriving home
- Open garage door (Android)
- Open the garage door when charging is done
- If my door is opened or closed then send me an email
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
- Garage Door Log
- Close your garage door if it starts raining
- If my door is opened or closed then send me a text message
Useful Garageio and PagerDuty integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
Actions (Then that)
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together