Garage Door Log
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- If I arrive at my house then open my garage door
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
- Close your garage door
- Close your garage door if it starts raining
- Close your garage door when you leave home
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
- Tell Alexa to lock up at nightby
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
Useful Garageio and Seitron Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together