If the current temperature drops below 65°F then close my garage door
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Open garage door (Android)
- If I arrive at my house then open my garage door
- Tell Alexa to lock up at nightby
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
- Open the garage door when charging is done
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- Close your garage door when you leave home
Useful Garageio and Sensatio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor Data exceeds LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that exceeds a defined upper limit
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Sensor Data below LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that falls below a defined lower limit
- Sensor TimeoutThis event is fired when there is no new sensor data for a specified amount of time.
- History of when Sensor data dropped below a limitThis event was fired when there was new sensor data that fell below a defined lower limit Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Door Open StateThis query returns a list of recent events when a garage door you manage was opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together