Open garage door (Android)
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Close your garage door if it starts raining
- Close your garage door when you leave home
- Check and close the garage door every night with Garageio
- Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
- If the current temperature drops below 65°F then close my garage door
Useful Garageio and Sharpr integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New post with tagThis Trigger fires every time a new Sharpr post is published with a specific tag.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Any new fileThis Trigger fires every time a file is uploaded to Sharpr.
- History of filesThis query returns a list of every time a file is uploaded to Sharpr.
- Door Open StateThis query returns a list of recent events when a garage door you manage was opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- History of posts with tagThis query returns a list of every time a new Sharpr post is published with a specific tag.
Actions (Then that)
- Create post from URLThis Action will fetch a post from a URL and add it to Sharpr.
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Create post with title and descriptionThis Action will add a post to Sharpr with the given title and description.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Create post from fileThis Action will create a new post with a file attachment.
- Add file from URLThis Action will save a file to Sharpr.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together