Check and close the garage door every night with Garageio
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Tell Alexa to lock up at nightby
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
- If the current temperature drops below 65°F then close my garage door
- If my door is opened or closed then send me a text message
- Open the garage door when charging is done
- Open garage door (Android)
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
Useful Garageio and Texas Legislature integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Today's passed billsThis trigger fire every time a new bill passes either the 150 member House of Representatives or the 31 member Senate.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Today's fiscal notesThis trigger fires every time a new fiscal note is released by the Texas Legislature.
- Governor's press and appointment releasesThis trigger fires every time the Governor's Office issues a new press release or appointment.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together