Receive a Gmail every time Gary Vaynerchuk post a new blog
Other popular Gary Vaynerchuk Blogs workflows and automations
- Save new blogs from Gary Vaynerchuk to Pocket
- Add blogs from Gary Vaynerchuk to your iOS reading list
- Post a tweet of all new Gary Vaynerchuk blogs
- Get a weekly email digest of all Gary Vaynerchuk blogs
- Receive all Gary Vaynerchuk blogs via SMS
Useful Gary Vaynerchuk Blogs and QNAP integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New file in your folderThis trigger fires every time when a new file is stored to the selected folder.
- New blog post from Gary VaynerchukThis trigger fires whenever there is a new blog post from Gary Vaynerchuk.
- New system eventThis trigger fires every time a new system event occurs on your QNAP device. This trigger is only available to the device administrator.
Actions (Then that)
- Download file from URLThis action will download a file from a given URL to your NAS at a path which you specify.
- Append text to fileThis action will append to a text file as determined by the filename and folder path you specify. If there is no file present, a new file will be created. Once a file’s size reaches to maximum a new file will be created.
- Set user profile picture on QNAP NASThis action will set/change the user profile picture on QNAP Device.
- Control music on QNAP Device via Music StationThis action allows you to control basic music station operations like stop playing current song, play next song in the current playlist and play previous song in the current playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v4184.108.40.206 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Play any music station playlist on QNAP DeviceThis action allows you to play any music station playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v4220.127.116.11 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Control surveillance cameras of QNAP Device via Surveillance StationThis action allow the user to control the camera recording via Surveillance Station (Requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above and Surveillance Station v18.104.22.168 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Control device powerThese actions will either shutdown the device, reboot the device or put the device in sleep mode Action Fields. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together