At the end of cycle, blink all lights
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Posterity integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Something happened to meThis trigger fires in the event of your death, after it's been formally verified and confirmed by Posterity
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Get Trusted ContactsThis query returns the list of trusted contacts of the given user.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- Get vital status changesThis query returns the list of all the vital status changes.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together