Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
Useful GetResponse and SoundCloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public trackThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public track.
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- New public likeThis Trigger fires every time you like a public track.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- New public track by anyone you followThis Trigger fires every time a new public track is uploaded by anyone you follow.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- New track from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new track is uploaded to SoundCloud that matches the search query you specify. NOTE: limited to 15 tracks per check.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
- Any new followerThis trigger fires every time you have a new follower.
- New playlist createdThis trigger fires every time you create a new playlist.
- New track in a playlistThis trigger fires every time a new track is added to a selected playlist.
Actions (Then that)
- Upload a public trackThis Action will upload a new public track from the URL you specify.
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Upload a private trackThis Action will upload a new private track from the URL you specify.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Follow an artistThis action will follow an artist with the ID you specify.
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
- Like a trackThis action will like a track with the ID you specify.
- Repost a trackThis action will repost a track by ID.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together