Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
Useful GetResponse and Trello integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Card added to boardThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specific board.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Card added to listThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specified list.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- Card assigned to meThis Trigger fires every time a card is assigned to you.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Create a cardThis Action will create a card on the specified list in specified board.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together