Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
Useful GetResponse and WeMo Slow Cooker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Cook timer finishedThis Trigger fires every time your cook timer has finished.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Cooking mode changedThis Trigger fires every time your Slow Cooker cooking mode changes (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off).
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Adjust cooking modeThis Action will adjust your Slow Cooker to your specified cooking mode (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off).
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Set cook timer and modeThis Action will adjust your Slow Cooker to your specified cooking mode (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off) for a selected time period.
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together