Send Me an SMS if the House is Too Hot
Other popular Gewiss Home Gateway workflows and automations
- Send Me an email if the House is Too Hot
- Send me a Telegram Message When a Thermostat Reaches a Threshold
- Execute a Scenario When an Event Ends on My Google Calendar
- Execute a Scenario When I Send a Telegram Message
- Send Me an SMS if the House is Too Cold
- Push a Button on the Phone to Send a Command to the Smart Home
- Send Me a Telegram Message When Something Happens in the House
- Execute a Scenario When I Come Back Home
Useful Gewiss Home Gateway and AC Cloud Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- Something Happened With Your ThermostatThis trigger fires when something happens with one of your thermostat devices.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- A scene has been executedThis trigger fires when a scene is executed
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Something Interesting Happened In The Smart HomeThis trigger fires when something you are interested in happens in the smart home
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- Query the Status of a Shutter/Venetian in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a shutter or venetian in the Gewiss Smart Home.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Query the Status of Any Device in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a selected device in your smart home.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- Query the Status of Any Light in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a light in the Gewiss Smart Home.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Execute a ScenarioThis action will execute a scenario available at your home
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Control your Shutter or VenetianThis action will move up/down or stop a shutter/venetian in your home
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Switch On or Off a LightThis action will switch On or Off a light in your home
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Send a message to Smart PlateSend a custom message to one of your smart plates
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Execute Any CommandExecute any command in your Gewiss smart home
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together