Execute a Scenario When I Send a Telegram Message
Other popular Gewiss Home Gateway workflows and automations
- Execute a Scenario When an Event Ends on My Google Calendar
- Send Me a Telegram Message When Something Happens in the House
- Execute a Scenario When I Come Back Home
- Send Me an email if the House is Too Cold
- Push a Button on the Phone to Send a Command to the Smart Home
- Send Me an email if the House is Too Hot
- Close/Open Shutter if Winds Raise above 10 km/h
- Send Me an SMS if the House is Too Hot
Useful Gewiss Home Gateway and Sea Breeze Plus Dehumidifier integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Something Happened With Your ThermostatThis trigger fires when something happens with one of your thermostat devices.
- A scene has been executedThis trigger fires when a scene is executed
- Something Interesting Happened In The Smart HomeThis trigger fires when something you are interested in happens in the smart home
- Query the Status of a Shutter/Venetian in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a shutter or venetian in the Gewiss Smart Home.
- Query the Status of Any Device in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a selected device in your smart home.
- Query the Status of Any Light in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a light in the Gewiss Smart Home.
Actions (Then that)
- Execute a ScenarioThis action will execute a scenario available at your home
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis ACTION will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Control your Shutter or VenetianThis action will move up/down or stop a shutter/venetian in your home
- Select the Humidity setpointThis ACTION sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Switch On or Off a LightThis action will switch On or Off a light in your home
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the dehumidifier to the designated operating mode.
- Send a message to Smart PlateSend a custom message to one of your smart plates
- Execute Any CommandExecute any command in your Gewiss smart home
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together