It's getting hot in here...
Other popular Gideon Smart Home workflows and automations
- They're talking about you!
- Yo there's news from IFTTT
- It's time to...
- It's getting cold in here, let Gideon turn on the heating!
- It's getting darker...
Useful Gideon Smart Home and Home Connect Cooktop integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- Scenario launchedThis trigger fires when a scenario is trigged by Gideon Smart Home app.
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- Historical scenarios launchedThis query returns a list of when a scenario was launched by your Gideon Smart Home app.
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together