Yo there's news from IFTTT
Other popular Gideon Smart Home workflows and automations
- It's getting hot in here...
- They're talking about you!
- It's getting darker...
- It's getting cold in here, let Gideon turn on the heating!
- It's time to...
Useful Gideon Smart Home and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- Scenario launchedThis trigger fires when a scenario is trigged by Gideon Smart Home app.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together