Tell Amazon Alexa to trigger an emergency email blast
Other popular Gmail workflows and automations
- If tomorrow's forecast calls for rain, get an email
- Email yourself your Alexa Shopping List every time you add a new item.
- Email yourself your to do list when you ask Alexa what's on your to do list
- Send email rss
- Send or receive a random Wikipedia article every day with Gmail
- Catch the thief
- #Text your friend or family member when you're approaching their #location. (iOS)
- Email yourself the new item you add on your Alexa To Do List.
Useful Gmail and Maestro by Stelpro integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Set home statusThis action changes the home's status of the selected residence
- Send an emailThis Action will send an email to up to twenty recipients from your Gmail account.
- Set setpointThis action sets the selected thermostat's setpoint.
- Send yourself an emailThis action will send yourself an email. HTML, images and links are supported.
- Modify setpoint by X°This action modifies a thermostat's setpoint by X°. The temperature format can be either set to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Run activityThis action runs a Maestro activity.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together