Validate an email address in TuxMailer when a new contact is added in GoogleContacts.
Other popular Google Contacts workflows and automations
- Create Google Contacts from new SurveyMonkey survey responses
- Create Google Contacts for new Acuity Scheduling appointments
- New Google Contact to Day One Entry
- Create Google Contacts from new or updated Google Forms responses
- Get an email when Google Contacts publishes a new trigger or action
- Create Contact on Spoki on Google Contacts created
- Synchronize your Verizon Cloud contacts to Google Contacts
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to Google Contacts
Useful Google Contacts and iotics integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When a Switch is Turned OnThis trigger fires when the switch selected by the user is turned on
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new Google Contact is created.
- When a Switch is Turned OffThis trigger fires when the switch selected by the user is turned off
- New contact added to groupThis Trigger fires every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on all devicesThis action will turn on all the iotics device linked to your account
- Create new contactThis Action will create a new contact in Google Contacts.
- Turn off all devicesThis action will turn off all iotics devices
- Turn on a particular deviceThis action will turn on the selected iotics device
- Turn off a particular deviceThis action will turn off the selected iotics device
- Turn on a particular device switchThis action will allow user to select the iotics device and the particular switch of it to be turned on
- Turn off a particular device switchThis action will allow user to select the particular switch to be turned off
- Level control for particular fanThis action will help to control the fan level
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together