Back up your contacts in OneDrive
Popular Google Contacts and OneDrive workflows and automations
Useful Google Contacts and OneDrive integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New file in folderThis Trigger fires every time a new file is created in the folder you specify.
- New contact added to groupThis Trigger fires every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
- New file matching search in folderThis trigger fires every time a new file whose filename or file contents contains the words you specify is added to the folder you specify
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new Google Contact is created.
- History of file matching regex uploaded in folderThis query returns a list recent files whose filename matches the regular expression you specify is added to the folder you specify
- History of contacts added to groupThis query returns a list of every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
- History of files or folders shared with meThis query returns a list of recent files or folders shared with you
- History of contacts addedThis query returns a list of every time a new Google Contact is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Add file from URLThis Action will download a file at a given URL and add it to OneDrive at the path you specify. NOTE: 30 MB file size limit.
- Create new contactThis Action will create a new contact in Google Contacts.
- Create text fileThis action will create a new text file at the path you specify
- Append to a text fileThis Action will append to a text file as defined by the file name and folder path you specify
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together