Save your all new contacts in a text file at Dropbox.
Other popular Google Contacts workflows and automations
- Get an email when a new Google Contacts Applet is published
- Validate new contact that is added in Group of Google Contacts before sending to Mailchimp.
- Google Contacts saved to Google Drive Spreadsheet.
- Add new Pipedrive contacts to Google Contacts
- If new contact added, then send an email from email@example.com
- IOS contacts to Google contacts
- Add Google Contacts from new Calendly events
- Save group contacts to a note in Evernote
Useful Google Contacts and Posterity integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new Google Contact is created.
- Something happened to meThis trigger fires in the event of your death, after it's been formally verified and confirmed by Posterity
- New contact added to groupThis Trigger fires every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
- Get Trusted ContactsThis query returns the list of trusted contacts of the given user.
- History of contacts addedThis query returns a list of every time a new Google Contact is created.
- Get vital status changesThis query returns the list of all the vital status changes.
- History of contacts added to groupThis query returns a list of every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together