Get an email when Google Contacts publishes a new trigger or action
Other popular Google Contacts workflows and automations
- New Google Contact to Day One Entry
- Save contacts added to a Google Contacts group as a subscriber to a list in MailChimp
- Back up your contacts in OneDrive
- Contact Notification
- Add Contacts to Google Sheets
- Send yourself an email when you add a new Google contact
- Add Google Contact to Mail CHimp
- IOS contacts to Google contacts
Useful Google Contacts and Seitron Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new Google Contact is created.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
- New contact added to groupThis Trigger fires every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Create new contactThis Action will create a new contact in Google Contacts.
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together