Automatically Create Google Contacts from new Google Forms responses
Other popular Google Contacts workflows and automations
- Send an email to your Gmail with the details when you add a new contact
- Contact Notification
- Create Google Contacts from new Google Forms responses
- Add Google Contacts from new Calendly events
- Notify your Das Keyboard every time a Google Contact is added to a group
- Add Mailchimp Subscribers to Contacts
- Save group contacts to a note in Evernote
- Verify Mailchimp new subscriber before sending to Google Contacts.
Useful Google Contacts and Sesame by CANDY HOUSE integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of Sesame locked eventsThis query returns a list of events when your Sesame was locked.
- History of contacts addedThis query returns a list of every time a new Google Contact is created.
- History of Sesame unlockedThis query returns a list of when your Sesame was unlocked.
- History of contacts added to groupThis query returns a list of every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together