IOS Contact sync & record
Other popular Google Contacts workflows and automations
- Google Contacts saved to Google Drive Spreadsheet.
- Create Contact on Spoki on Google Contacts created
- Add new Pipedrive contacts to Google Contacts
- Automatically add new iOS Contacts to your Google services
- Save caller's contact info each time I receive a call
- When a new contact is added to a group in Google Contacts, create a deal in Pipedrive
- Save contacts added to a Google Contacts group as a subscriber to a list in MailChimp
Useful Google Contacts and SoundCloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public trackThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public track.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new Google Contact is created.
- New public likeThis Trigger fires every time you like a public track.
- New contact added to groupThis Trigger fires every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
- New public track by anyone you followThis Trigger fires every time a new public track is uploaded by anyone you follow.
- New track from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new track is uploaded to SoundCloud that matches the search query you specify. NOTE: limited to 15 tracks per check.
- Any new followerThis trigger fires every time you have a new follower.
- New playlist createdThis trigger fires every time you create a new playlist.
- New track in a playlistThis trigger fires every time a new track is added to a selected playlist.
Actions (Then that)
- Upload a public trackThis Action will upload a new public track from the URL you specify.
- Create new contactThis Action will create a new contact in Google Contacts.
- Upload a private trackThis Action will upload a new private track from the URL you specify.
- Follow an artistThis action will follow an artist with the ID you specify.
- Like a trackThis action will like a track with the ID you specify.
- Repost a trackThis action will repost a track by ID.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together