Add Google Contacts from new Calendly events
Other popular Google Contacts workflows and automations
- Save your all new contacts in a text file at Dropbox.
- If new contact added, then send an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create Google Contacts from new Google Forms responses
- Notify your Das Keyboard every time a Google Contact is added to a group
- Save contacts added to a Google Contacts group as a subscriber to a list in MailChimp
- Automatically add new iOS Contacts to your Google services
Useful Google Contacts and Stripe integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New customer createdThis trigger fires when a new customer is created.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new Google Contact is created.
- New payment receivedThis trigger fires when a new payment is received.
- New contact added to groupThis Trigger fires every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
- Failed PaymentThis trigger fires when a payment attempt fails.
- New invoice createdThis trigger fires when a new invoice is created.
Google Contacts and Stripe resources
9 Best Calendly Integrations for Small Businesses
This blog by IFTTT provides helpful Calendly integrations to help small businesses reach their goals.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together