Mark on calendar when new contact is added.
Other popular Google Contacts workflows and automations
- Validate new contact that is added in Group of Google Contacts before sending to Mailchimp.
- Get an email when a new Google Contacts Applet is published
- Send an email to your Gmail with the details when you add a new contact
- IOS contacts to Google contacts
- Copy google contacts to onenote
- Contact Notification
- Add Google Contacts from new Calendly events
- Auto-add contacts from SMS
Useful Google Contacts and VeeZy Oven integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Oven is startedThis trigger fires every time the oven starts running
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new Google Contact is created.
- Oven is finishedThis trigger fires every time the oven stops cooking
- New contact added to groupThis Trigger fires every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
- Door is openedThis trigger fires every time the oven door opens
- Door is closedThis trigger fires every time the oven door closes
Actions (Then that)
- Start heatingThis action will start heating the oven
- Create new contactThis Action will create a new contact in Google Contacts.
- Stop heatingThis action will stop heating the oven
- Start preheatingThis action will start preheating the oven
- Set programThis action will set the oven program
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together