Popular Google Docs and iOS Reminders workflows and automations
Useful Google Docs and iOS Reminders integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new reminderThis Trigger fires every time you add a new reminder.
- New document addedThis trigger fires when a new document is added to a Google Drive folder. Note: only works for docs created after the Applet is turned on.
- Any reminder completedThis Trigger fires every time any reminder is completed.
- New reminder added to listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is added to the list you specify.
- Reminder completed in listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is completed in a list you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a documentThis action will create a new Google document at the path you specify.
- Add reminder to listThis Action will add a new reminder to the list you specify.
- Append to a documentThis action will append to a Google document as determined by the file name and folder path you specify. Once a file’s size reaches 2MB a new file will be created.
Google Docs and iOS Reminders resources
6 best note taking apps for 2023
Check out our favorite note taking apps for 2023 and how to use IFTTT to have your most productive year yet.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together