New public track by anyone you follow
Popular Google Docs and SoundCloud workflows and automations
Useful Google Docs and SoundCloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public trackThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public track.
- New document addedThis trigger fires when a new document is added to a Google Drive folder. Note: only works for docs created after the Applet is turned on.
- New public likeThis Trigger fires every time you like a public track.
- New public track by anyone you followThis Trigger fires every time a new public track is uploaded by anyone you follow.
- New track from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new track is uploaded to SoundCloud that matches the search query you specify. NOTE: limited to 15 tracks per check.
- Any new followerThis trigger fires every time you have a new follower.
- New playlist createdThis trigger fires every time you create a new playlist.
- New track in a playlistThis trigger fires every time a new track is added to a selected playlist.
Actions (Then that)
- Upload a public trackThis Action will upload a new public track from the URL you specify.
- Create a documentThis action will create a new Google document at the path you specify.
- Upload a private trackThis Action will upload a new private track from the URL you specify.
- Append to a documentThis action will append to a Google document as determined by the file name and folder path you specify. Once a file’s size reaches 2MB a new file will be created.
- Follow an artistThis action will follow an artist with the ID you specify.
- Like a trackThis action will like a track with the ID you specify.
- Repost a trackThis action will repost a track by ID.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together