Add prayer time in Google Task
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- Send a text message to someone (or yourself) whenever you or someone completes a Google Task.
- Add tasks from Google Tasks to your To-Do List on Notion
- When you create a new note in Evernote create a task in Google Tasks
- If a new task added to Google Tasks, then create a task in the Microsoft ToDo list Tasks
- Get an email when Google Tasks publishes a new trigger or action
- Create Google Tasks for new Google My Business reviews
- Automatically add new Todoist tasks with a specific label to Google Tasks
- When you create a new task in Google Tasks create a Note in Evernote
Useful Google Tasks and put.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Transfer finishedThis trigger fires when a transfer is finished at put.io.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- Playback startedThis trigger fires when a media playback started on a put.io app.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
- Playback stoppedThis trigger fires when a media playback stopped on a put.io app.
- Conversion finishedThis trigger fires when a MP4 conversion is finished.
- History of Transfers finishedThis query returns a list of events when a transfer was finished at put.io.
- List all tasks in a listThis query returns a list all the tasks in a given task list.
- History of playback startedThis query returns a list of when a media playback started on a put.io app.
- List all task listsThis query returns a list of all your task lists.
- List FilesThis query returns a list of files in users account.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together