Create and iOS Calendar event every time a new tasks is created in Google Calendar
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- Create task from new event
- Automatically add new Todoist tasks with a specific label to Google Tasks
- Add new tasks in Google Tasks to Amplenote
- Create Google tasks from new Calendly events
- Create event from Google Task
- If a Google Task are completed, log in a Google Sheet
- Create a Google task when a new email matches the search criteria
- Create Google Tasks for new Google My Business reviews
Useful Google Tasks and WiSPLICE integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A session was updatedThis trigger fires when a station owned by this user has a session opened or closed.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- A session was startedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user starts a session on the specified station.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
- A session was stoppedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user stops a session on the specified station.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together