Stone Cold Steve Austin Entrance Music
Other popular Google Wifi workflows and automations
- If a device connects to OnHub, then play your favorite song
- When a device connects to OnHub set Honeywell thermostat temperature
- Have Google Wifi prioritize your zoom call quality when a meetings starts
- Receive a Gmail message when a device joins your OnHub network
- When a device disconnects from OnHub end Harmony activity
- At a select time every day, prioritize a certain device
- If a device disconnects from Wifi then send IFTTT notification
- Turn your Philips Hue lights on when a device connects to OnHub
Useful Google Wifi and nVent Nuheat Signature Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to HeatThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to heat.
- Device ConnectsThis Trigger fires every time a device connects to Google Wifi.
- Thermostat set to AwayThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to away.
- Device DisconnectsThis Trigger fires every time a device disconnects from Google Wifi.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a set threshold
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature falls below a set threshold
- When thermostat goes offlineThis trigger fires when a thermostat goes offline
- When thermostat comes onlineThis trigger fires when the thermostat comes online
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat temperature
- Prioritize DeviceThis Action will prioritize a device for 1 hour on your Google Wifi network.
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the thermostat mode.
- Set group modeThis action will set a thermostat group mode
- Set schedule modeThis action will set the schedule mode for the thermostat
- Increase setpoint temperatureThis action will increase the setpoint temperature
- Decrease setpoint temperatureThis action will decrease the setpoint temperature
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together