Popular Google Wifi and Notifications workflows and automations
- If a device disconnects from Wifi then send IFTTT notification
- Receive a notification when a certain device disconnects from OnHub
- Erin is home
Useful Google Wifi and Notifications integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Send a notification from the IFTTT appThis action will send a notification to your devices from the IFTTT app.
- Prioritize DeviceThis Action will prioritize a device for 1 hour on your Google Wifi network.
- Send a rich notification from the IFTTT appThis action will send a rich notification to your devices from the IFTTT app. Rich notifications may include a title, image, and link that opens in a browser or installed app.
- Send a rich notification to the IFTTT mobile widgetThis action will send a rich notification to IFTTT mobile widget installed on your devices. Rich notifications may include a title, image, and link that opens in a browser or installed app.
Google Wifi and Notifications resources
How to use Google Forms
Google Forms is a powerful and free online form tool. Click to learn how to use Google Forms and automate it with IFTTT
6 Smart Light Ideas for Connected, Automated Home Lighting
Check out our best smart light ideas and learn how you can set up connected lighting in minutes with IFTTT!
Now that's a bright idea — fun and functional smart lighting
With millions of potential color and brightness combinations, smart lighting is both highly functional and immensely fun! We've rounded up our favorite IFTTT-compatible smart lights to help you get started.