Popular Notifications and Weather Underground workflows and automations
- Snow tomorrow? Get a mobile notification
- Rain tomorrow? Get a mobile notification
- Cold tomorrow? Notify me!
- Real-time Rain Notification
- Get the weather forecast every day at 7:00 AM
- Get a notification reminder to put on sunscreen when the UV index is high
- Rain today? Don't forget an umbrella
- Receive a notification if there is a high pollen count in your area
- Get a daily 6:00 AM notification with the weather report
Useful Notifications and Weather Underground integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current pollen count rises aboveThis Trigger monitors your local pollen levels and fires every time the pollen count rises above the value you specify (1-12). NOTE: Available only in the USA.
- Current humidity level rises aboveThis Trigger monitors your local humidity and fires every time the humidity rises above the value you specify.
- Today's weather reportThis Trigger retrieves today's current weather report within 5 minutes of the time you specify. NOTE: Pollen count available only in the USA.
- Tomorrow's forecast calls forThis Trigger monitors changes in tomorrow’s forecasted weather condition.
- History of temperatre rose above thresholdThis query monitors your local temperature and returns a list of times when the temperature rose above the value you provided. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of specified forecast conditionsThis query returns a list of times when the forecasted weather changed to meet a specific condition (Rain, Snow, Cloudy, or Clear).
- Current weatherGet the current weather
- History of Tomorrow's Forecast drops below alertsThis query returns a list of alerts when tomorrows forecasted low temperature dropped below a value you provided. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Send a rich notification from the IFTTT appThis action will send a rich notification to your devices from the IFTTT app. Rich notifications may include a title, image, and link that opens in a browser or installed app.
- Send a notification from the IFTTT appThis action will send a notification to your devices from the IFTTT app.
Notifications and Weather Underground resources
Spotlight: Connect multiple accounts per service
We recently launched the ability to connect multiple accounts per service, meaning users can authenticate and automate more than one account within their IFTTT profile. This feature is extremely valuable for anyone who manages both...
Control your smart home with weather
Do more than remeber your umbrella — learn how connecting Weather Underground can make your home more energy-efficient
IFTTT Earth Day Hackathon
We created an internal Earth Day Hackathon to inspire our team and help the IFTTT community see the endless possibilities available with the services available on IFTTT. Check out the IFTTT Team's Earth Day Applets and enable one (or...
Top Services of 2021
With over 700 services and users around the world, we have options for home, lifestyle, and productivity automation that can be catered to almost any scenario. With IFTTT, you can create custom notifications based on smart home...
Reduce your seasonal allergies
Your seasonal allergy symptoms may start to act up this time of year. While we do not have an exhaustive list of remedies or tips to help you sneeze less, we can help you make you more prepared for pollen this year. Regular cleaning at...
Stay connected with LINE
Using IFTTT, LINE users can connect various services and devices in new, powerful ways. Not only can this help streamline your notifications, but it can elevate your experiences by allowing you to get the information you want, when and...