Add coupons to Greip Affiliates account from Google Spreadsheets
Other popular Greip - Fraud Prevention workflows and automations
- Notify me when account password changes
- Notify me on Gmail when Greip subscription is about to expire
- Notify me on Discord when new coupon created in my Greip Affiliates account
- Remind me when my Greip account subscription is about to expire
- Notify me on Slack when a new Phone Number marked as SPAM
- Notify me on Slack when a new Email Address marked as SPAM
- Notify me on Slack when a new Proxy Connection detected
- Notify me on Gmail when Greip whitelisted hosts modified
Useful Greip - Fraud Prevention and MobiLinc integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New CouponThis trigger fires when a new coupon is created in your Greip Affiliate account.
- A lock is locked, unlocked, or jammedThis trigger fires when a lock changes status.
- New Host WhitelistedThis trigger fires when a new host has been added to your whitelisted hosts allowed to use your Greip API Key.
- A device turned on or offThis trigger fires when an INSTEON or Z-Wave device turns on or off.
- Password ChangedThis trigger fires when your account password changed.
- A variable is set to a valueThis trigger fires when a state or integer variable is set.
- Subscription ExpiryThis trigger fires when your account subscription is about to expire.
- A security area changed stateThis trigger fires when a security area changed state to armed or disarmed.
- Proxy Connection DetectedThis trigger fires when a Proxy Connection detected by Greip.
- A program is true or falseThis trigger fires when a program is true or false.
- Spam Email DetectedThis trigger fires when a spam email address is detected by Greip.
- A sensor turned on or offThis trigger fires when a Motion, Water Leak, TriggerLinc, or Door sensor turns on or off.
- Spam Phone Number DetectedThis trigger fires when a new phone number marked as SPAM by Greip.
- A Z-Wave device is reporting low batteryThis trigger fires when any Z-Wave device is reporting 20% or less battery remaining.
- Profanity DetectedThis trigger fires when Greip detects profanity in a specific text.
- Fraudulent Payment DetectedThis trigger fires when a new Fraudulent payment detected by Greip.
- IP LookupThis query returns a complete information about a specific IP Address.
- History of lock locks, unlocks, or jamsThis query returns a list of when a lock changes status.
- Profanity DetectionThis query returns the result of detecting profanity in a specific text.
- History of device ons or offsThis query returns a list of when an INSTEON or Z-Wave device turns on or off.
- BIN LookupThis query returns the full information related to a Bank Identification Number.
- Email ValidationThis query returns the validation results of an email address.
- ASN LookupThis query returns the lookup results of a specific AS Number.
- Phone ValidationThis query returns the validation results of a phone number.
Actions (Then that)
- Run, enable, or disable a programThis action will enable, disable, or run a program's If, Then, or Else condition.
- New CouponThis action will create a new coupon in your Greip Affiliate account.
- Turn a light on, off, or dimThis action will turn an INSTEON or Z-Wave light on, off, or dim.
- Lock or unlock a doorThis action will lock or unlock a Z-Wave lock.
- Turn a scene on or offThis action will turn a scene on or off.
- Set a variableThis action will set a state or integer variable to a custom value.
- Arm or disarm a security areaThis action will arm or disarm a security area.
- Adjust a thermostatThis action will adjust a thermostat's mode and setpoint.
- Open or close the garage doorThis action will open or close the garage door controlled by an INSTEON IOLinc.
- Turn a switch on or offThis action will turn an INSTEON, Z-Wave, or X10 device on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together