End the current FocusTime session when you stop a timer in Harvest
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- Harvest Stop Slack Message
- If a new task is created in Todist, then create a task in a Harvest project.
- Start Daily Harvest Timer
- Block distractions with FocusTime when you start a timer in Harvest
- If a Harvest project timer is started, add a row to a project timesheet in Google Drive
- Google Calendar event to Harvest task
- If a Harvest project timer is stopped, append a row to a project timesheet in Google Drive
- Harvest Creation to Slack
Useful Harvest and Jaguar Watches integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Pusher pressedThis trigger is fired from the assigned pusher on your Jaguar watch.
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together