If a Harvest project timer is stopped, append a row to a project timesheet in Google Drive
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- If a new issue is created in GitHub, create a task in a Harvest project.
- If a new task is created in Todist, then create a task in a Harvest project.
- Harvest to slack
- Block distractions with FocusTime when you start a timer in Harvest
- Add Todoist Task When new Harvest Project is Created
- Timer Ended
- Vashikaran For Love |Vashikaran Puja %9636813023%new Delhi \Noida
- If a Harvest project is created, then create a note in Evernote.
Useful Harvest and Konka Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device or group is turned onThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned on.
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Device or group is turned offThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned off.
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- Unlock the lockThis trigger fires when the user unlocks the lock, their password or fingerprint identification or card is confirmed.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects motion. To use this trigger, camera’s motion detection should be turned on.
- Camera detects soundThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects sound. To use this trigger, camera’s sound detection should be turned on.
- Input incorrect password repeatedlyThis trigger fires when someone inputs an incorrect password repeatedly.
- Battery lowThis trigger fires when the battery in the lock is low.
- Door sensor is openThis trigger fires when the door sensor is open.
- Door sensor is closedThis trigger fires when the door sensor is closed.
- Leak detectedThis trigger fires when water leak is detected.
- Sound and light detectedThis trigger fires when sound and light detected.
- Shake detectedThis trigger fires when sensor shake detected
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on the device/group of your choosing.
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- Turn offThis action will turn off the device/group of your choosing.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate the specified scene.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set your light to a specified brightness.
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Start Cool ModeThis action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Start Heat ModeThis action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Set AC temperatureThis action will set your AC to a specified temperature by remote controller.
- Turn on oscillation function of fanThis action will turn on the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
- Turn off oscillation function of fanThis action will turn off the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together