If a Harvest project timer is stopped, append a row to a project timesheet in Google Drive
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- Create Task in Project
- Post Harvest Timer to Slack Channel
- If Havest Project Create new Trello Card LUC
- If a new issue is created in GitHub, create a task in a Harvest project.
- Google Calendar event to Harvest task
- If Harvest Timer stopped, then End current RescueTime FocusTime session
- Vashikaran Guru |How To Do Vashikaran %9636813023%Karnataka
- Vashikaran For Love |Vashikaran Puja %9636813023%new Delhi \Noida
Useful Harvest and MCONNECT integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Turned ON/OFFThis trigger fires when an MCONNECT device is turned ON or OFF.
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- Opened/ClosedThis trigger fires when an MCONNECT device opened or closed.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn ON/OFFThis action will turn ON/OFF your MCONNECT device.
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- Open/CloseThis action will open/close your MCONNECT device.
- Activate RF transmitterThis action will activate the RF channel of your MCONNECT device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate one MCONNECT scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together