Google Calendar event to Harvest task
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- Track the time you spend in Trello as tasks in Harvest
- If I stop a Harvest timer, then create a quick event in Google calendar.
- Vashikaran For Love |Vashikaran Puja %9636813023%new Delhi \Noida
- Vashikaran Specialist Baba %9636813023%uk\New Delhi
- Totka For Vashikaran |Vashikaran Tilak %9636813023%indore\meerut
- If a Harvest project is created, then create a folder in Dropbox.
- Start Daily Harvest Timer
- Harvest Creation to Slack
Useful Harvest and Netro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- schedulesThis trigger fires when a schedule is complete.
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- moistureThis trigger fires when the moisture value is calculated.
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- sensor dataThis trigger fires when your Whisperer sensor reports measured data.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
- eventsThis trigger fires when a new event is generated.
Actions (Then that)
- set device statusThis action will enable or disable your Netro devices.
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- waterThis action will water your yard for a period of time. You can specify one zone or all zones, watering duration and start time.
- stop waterThis action will stop the watering schedules generated by the "water" action.
- do not waterThis action will prevent Netro devices from watering in the next few days.
- set moistureThis action will set the moisture level of a zone. It overrides the default moisture level provided by Netro cloud or Whisperer sensor.
- report weatherprovide your specific weather data to override Netro's default weather data
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together