If a Harvest project timer is stopped, append a row to a project timesheet in Google Drive
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- If a Harvest project timer is started, add a row to a project timesheet in Google Drive
- Start Daily Harvest Timer
- Create Task in Project
- Post Harvest Timer to Slack Channel
- Harvest to slack
- Block distractions with FocusTime when you start a timer in Harvest
- Woman Vashikaran |Love Vashikaran %9636813023%kolkata\kerala
Useful Harvest and NIBE Uplink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Alarm occurs on systemThis Trigger fires every time an alarm is triggered on your system.
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
Actions (Then that)
- Boost hot water productionThis Action will temporarily increase the hot water production in your NIBE system by turning on the temporary lux feature.
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- Boost ventilationThis Action will temporarily boost the ventilation speed by switching to "speed 4".
- Set temperature settingThis Action will create a smart home thermostat in NIBE Uplink which will be used for controlling the indoor temperature for the next 7 days. If no update of the values are provided before that, the system will return to its previous settings.
- Set to home modeThis Action will place your system in Home mode.
- Set to away modeThis Action will place your system in Away mode.
- Set to vacation modeThis Action will place your system in Vacation mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together