If I stop a Harvest timer, then create a quick event in Google calendar.
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- Finish more Harvest tasks with Beeminder
- Vashikaran For Love |Vashikaran Puja %9636813023%new Delhi \Noida
- Harvest Creation to Slack
- Harvest to slack
- If a new issue is created in GitHub, create a task in a Harvest project.
- If a Harvest project is created, then create a note in Evernote.
- Add Todoist Task When new Harvest Project is Created
Useful Harvest and Sensatio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor Data exceeds LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that exceeds a defined upper limit
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Sensor Data below LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that falls below a defined lower limit
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- Sensor TimeoutThis event is fired when there is no new sensor data for a specified amount of time.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
- History of when Sensor data dropped below a limitThis event was fired when there was new sensor data that fell below a defined lower limit Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of timer stopsThis query returns a list of when you stopped a timer in Harvest.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together