End the current FocusTime session when you stop a timer in Harvest
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- If a Harvest project is created, then create a note in Evernote.
- Add Todoist Task When new Harvest Project is Created
- If a new task is created in Todist, then create a task in a Harvest project.
- Harvest to slack
- If a new issue is created in GitHub, create a task in a Harvest project.
- Track the time you spend in Trello as tasks in Harvest
- Create Task in Project
- Google Calendar event to Harvest task
Useful Harvest and Slickdeals integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Popular dealsThis trigger fires when a new popular deal is posted on Slickdeals
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Frontpage dealsThis trigger fires when a new deal is posted on the frontpage at Slickdeals
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- Trending dealsThis trigger fires when a deal is trending
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together