If a Harvest project is created, then create a folder in Dropbox.
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- If a Harvest project is created, then create a note in Evernote.
- If I stop a Harvest timer, then create a quick event in Google calendar.
- Track the time you spend in Trello as tasks in Harvest
- Totka For Vashikaran |Vashikaran Tilak %9636813023%indore\meerut
- Block distractions with FocusTime when you start a timer in Harvest
- Create Task in Project
- Vashikaran Specialist Baba %9636813023%uk\New Delhi
- If a Harvest project timer is stopped, append a row to a project timesheet in Google Drive
Useful Harvest and Zoho Cliq (China) integrations
Triggers (If this)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together