Clean up before a party
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Ask Alexa to pause the active program
- Clean up after the party
- Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
- Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and AC Cloud Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together