Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Clean up before a party
- Clean up after the party
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
- Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
- Ask Alexa to pause the active program
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and iOS Photos integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to your camera roll.
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time you take a screenshot.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo in an area you specify.
- New photo with the front cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the front camera.
- New photo with the rear cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the rear camera.
- New photo added to albumThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to the album you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Add photo to albumThis Action will save a new photo to the album you specify.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together