Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
- Ask Alexa to pause the active program
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
- Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
- Clean up before a party
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and Konka Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device or group is turned onThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned on.
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- Device or group is turned offThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned off.
- Unlock the lockThis trigger fires when the user unlocks the lock, their password or fingerprint identification or card is confirmed.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects motion. To use this trigger, camera’s motion detection should be turned on.
- Camera detects soundThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects sound. To use this trigger, camera’s sound detection should be turned on.
- Input incorrect password repeatedlyThis trigger fires when someone inputs an incorrect password repeatedly.
- Battery lowThis trigger fires when the battery in the lock is low.
- Door sensor is openThis trigger fires when the door sensor is open.
- Door sensor is closedThis trigger fires when the door sensor is closed.
- Leak detectedThis trigger fires when water leak is detected.
- Sound and light detectedThis trigger fires when sound and light detected.
- Shake detectedThis trigger fires when sensor shake detected
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on the device/group of your choosing.
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Turn offThis action will turn off the device/group of your choosing.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate the specified scene.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set your light to a specified brightness.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Start Cool ModeThis action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
- Start Heat ModeThis action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Set AC temperatureThis action will set your AC to a specified temperature by remote controller.
- Turn on oscillation function of fanThis action will turn on the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
- Turn off oscillation function of fanThis action will turn off the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together