Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Ask Alexa to pause the active program
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
- Clean up before a party
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and Lightform Cloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together