Ask Alexa to pause the active program
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
- Clean up after the party
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
- Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
- Clean up before a party
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and Metronet integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together