Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
- Clean up after the party
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
- Clean up before a party
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and myHue integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn on your myHue lights.
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Turn offThis action will turn off your myHue lights.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of your myHue lights.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Change temperatureThis action will change the temperature of your myHue lights.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- BedtimeThis action will enable the bedtime mode.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- WakeupThis action will enable the wakeup mode.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of your myHue lights.
- Change effectThis action will change the effect of your myHue lights.
- PartyThis action will enable the party mode of your myHue lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together