Ask Alexa to pause the active program
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
- Clean up before a party
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
- Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
- Clean up after the party
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and Niko Home Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
Actions (Then that)
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Turn device onTurn device on
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Turn device offTurn device off
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together