Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
- Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
- Clean up after the party
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Ask Alexa to pause the active program
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
- Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and Sea Breeze Plus Dehumidifier integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis ACTION will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Select the Humidity setpointThis ACTION sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the dehumidifier to the designated operating mode.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together